|Participant's Role||Early Bird Rate (on or before 15 Dec 2023)||Fee (|
|Authors||500 USD/3550 RMB||550 USD/ 3900 RMB|
|Authors (Student)||450 USD/3000 RMB||480 USD/3400 RMB|
|Authors (IEEE Member)||480 USD/3400 RMB||500 USD/3550 RMB|
|Authors (Committee Member)||450 USD/3000 RMB||480 USD/3400 RMB|
|Authors (Invited Speaker)||400 USD/2800 RMB||430 USD/3000 RMB|
|Presenters (Abstract/ Presentation Only)||350 USD/2500 RMB||380 USD/2700 RMB|
|Regular Listeners||240 USD/1700 RMB||270 USD/1900 RMB|
|Student Listeners||210 USD/1450 RMB||240 USD/1650 RMB|
|Additional Paper for same author||330 USD/ 2350 RMB||350 USD/ 2500 RMB|
|Additional Page (Up to 5)||70 USD/500 RMB||70 USD/500 RMB|
|Extra Hard Copy||70 USD/500 RMB||70 USD/500 RMB|
|Social Program||80 USD/550 RMB||80 USD/550 RMB|
1. The registration costs and benefits depend on the registration
category and on the date of registration:
2. Author: making an presentation of the paper which will be published by the proceedings.
3. Presenter (Oral Presentation only): making an oral presentation on the conference without paper publishing.
4. Listener: Participating in the conference only as a non-presenter, without presentation and paper publication.
5. Publication in Proceedings: Manuscripts should be at least Four (4) full pages and at most Ten (10) pages. One regular registration can cover a paper within Five (5) pages, including all figures, tables, and references. Extra pages will be charged.
6. Please note social program is optional and should be registered before the final registration deadline. Kindly send the tour request to conference secretary in writing when you submit the final registration
Register as Listener
The Organizing Committee invites you to attend 6th ICNLP conference to experience presentations by leading minds in the field of Natural Language Processing. The non-presenting audience not only gets the opportunity to listen to the keynote speeches, and other insights shared by the top speakers, but also will get the opportunity of sharing their own ideas and insights at the Q and A sessions. In addition, the attendees will be exposed to several networking opportunities with both the corporate and academic figures. To avoid delays in registration, please read the entire registration form carefully. You should submit your completed Listener Registration Form to email@example.com for registration status checking after online registration. If you have not received acknowledgment of your registration, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Online Registration
* Listener Registration Form
Register as Presenter (for abstract)
You need to submit the abstract of your paper to us before submission deadline. The conference committee will perform a brief review, and you'll be granted the chance to present your paper if it passes the review. And for this registration category, abstract would not be published. If publication is required, full paper needs to be submitted before submission deadline and accepted reviewed full paper will be considered for publication after registration.
Register as Author (for full paper)
You need to submit your full paper to us before submission deadline, which will enter the preliminary review and peer review system. And you'll be informed of the review status of your paper by the notification date. Then your paper will be published into the conference proceedings / journal if accepted, plus you'll be entitled to present your paper at the conference as well.
Registration Cancellation Policy:
If the participants request cancellation and refund due to personal reasons, the following refund policy applies.
* 60 days ahead of the conference: 70% of payment refund
* 30-60 days ahead of the conference: 50% of payment refund
* Within 30 days ahead of the conference: no refund
Cancellation and refund request must be made formally via email. No shows will not be refunded. The organizing committees is not responsible for problems beyond our control such as weather conditions, campus conditions, travel difficulties, visa problems, health issues, etc.
* The organizing committees reserves the right to change thedates and place of the conference due to force majeure.
* The losses thus incurred from the force majeure events shallnot be liabled and refunds policy shall not apply as well.
Xi'an can be regarded as a safe city with a low rate of violent crime. However, pick pocketing and purse or cell-phonesnatching do occur in the vicinity of train and bus stations, airports and in some public parks. Please be vigilante.
For the safety of your and others' personal and property, participants are required to wear name card, and those accompanying must wear the attendance card as well. Please keep the attendance card well. The conference leader onsite has the right to stop those without the attendance card from entering the meeting room.
Please note that the Organizing Committee will not acceptliability for any kind of damage, losses or injuries occurring to persons or personal belongings during the conference. Be sureto organise suitable travel and health insurance.
(Please note that costs for travel, accommodation and insurances are not included in the registration fees.)